Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm Rain's Baby

Time for me to do some updates with images.

I shall start with the latest event that had took placed on 21st January.

21st January 2007

RAIN's CONCERT!

Had been anticipating this day since year 2006 and it finally came! Was very worried about Rain because he injured himself during the HK concert. He was hurting so badly he couldn't even continue dancing.

Nonetheless, the concert wasn't canceled and he really did a superb job during the concert!

Rain is so so so so so so cute lah! And irresistibly sweet. I'm not saying this concert costs a bomb, I'm saying this cos he is seriously so nice :)

There's this part he went like "I've always wanted to say this to my girlfriend but I never got the chance to: You're my baby. From tonight, all of you are my babies.."

"My babies, the next song is for you!"

SO SWEET CAN!

I know I know, I'm sharing Rain with 248576353049584 other people but he's so sweet.

BTW, he speaks good English, in case any of you is wondering.

Also, there's this part which he was back facing us, while "kissing" one of the female dancers. Of cos crazy fans (I'm not afraid to admit) went totally crazy cos *(^%*&$%#*(#*% how can he kiss her?! Then Rain cheekily turn back and showed us the "jealous-right" face. Cannot stand his cuteness lor!

I thought he had fully recovered from his injury but NO, he actually still hurts from it, yet he still break dance for us! You know, he did hand stand or some sort, which after that, his right hand went to felt his left arm, cos it was hurting...

Definitely very heart aching :/

Anyway, here are some good photos from the concert taken by my humble 2.0megapixel Sony Ericsson k750i:



A photo "with" Rain before the concert.



The huge stage with many screens.



I can't remember which song this was but anyway, it's part of the concert.



The part where "rain" falls on Rain for the emotional song he sang. I know this photo quality is :/



Drunken fist dance. CUTE!



One of the very last parts with the wings like his Rain's World album cover. It's innovative for them to use the screens as the wings rather than making wings.

I enjoyed the concert thoroughly :) Many thanks to VE people who fork out the money to top up the rest of the concert ticket for my birthday :D Love you people!

13th January 2007

Chen Chen
's birthday! Anyway, 6th Stories went out to hunt for our heels for VIVA. Didn't really celebrate for Chen but hope she's not disappointed since it's her 20th birthday. She had our company though :P

Ate Muthu's Curry for lunch! Know why we even went in? Wenna said when she walked past that restaurant last time, she felt I'll like it. But anyway, the reason to why we went in is simple: if the curry is not good enough, the boss wouldn't even have opened a Curry restaurant, so we went in.

I think the food is NICE! Furthermore, I think they earn quite alot? They take orders using PDA leh!





I simply love their mango juice, very rich in mango and not too sweet!

We ate this dessert which milk dumplings are fried and then placed in syrup. Sounds sweet right? INDEED. When it came, I just split the milk dumpling into half (like still a spoonful) and pop it in my mouth..

!!!!! It was terribly sweet that I wrinkled my face!



I love their spoon too! Not too big, not too small, and the curves of the spoon are made nicely that my mouth felt pampered when using it :X

After that, I went to meet my secondary school clique for the alumni band concert. The concert wasn't very well done but the most pissed off part was some people just don't understand the word: FREE SEATING.

My clique arrived late for the concert and only found three seats when there's five of us, so two sat on the stairs instead. When it's interval, obviously we try to find better seats which we can sit together right?

I mean, it's free seating what..

So I saw this empty row before I went to toilet and my clique occupied it.

Horror horror, the people who previously sat on the seats came back.

Nevermind, free seating, just ignore them.

"Excuse me, we were sitting here previously, can we have our seats back?"

That guy kept talking to us, then Peng went like "free seating."

"She said it's free seating that's why they're here", says the guy to his friend.

Dumbly, he asked us "Were you guys from downstairs?"

Meaning if we went up to occupy the better and more expensive seats..

WTF man.

Nevermind, we continued to ignore him.

"Do you mind we have our seats back?"

"Do you mind?"

"Do you mind?"

He kept saying that.

So irritating.

Zi Qian was so afraid we offend them she went like "hey.. you all wanna go?"

Then we had to let go of the seats.

Darn, if we had been persistent, we would have gotten nice and comfy seats cos the interval ends one minute after we left the seats.

We went back to our original seats and this middle aged usher came saying nobody can sit at the stairs cos of the fire exit.

FUNNY. Like we wouldn't run when there's fire like that.

He didn't even help to allocate seats for Peng and Shu Mei so the both of them went out of the concert hall.

Thanks arh. Our beautiful evening spoilt.

Anyway, it's so funny how some photos can bring back laughter to you..

Look at this photo.



Okay, the main focus of the photo isn't the beansprout-like mayonnaise on my burger which I was going to enjoy, it's the story behind it.

As usual, I ordered plain McSpicy because I don't like raw cabbage. So, I tried to squeeze mayonnaise on my burger like I always do, but this time, I tried to squeeze it out from the superbly small hole I managed to make out of the packet.

Needless to say, there was flying mayonnaise and it landed on Silvirin's shirt!



I tell you, there was more mayonnaise on her shirt than on my burger can!

And plenty of laughter after that :P

**********

BTW, please pray hard for me that Ms Susie Loo won't vomit again before my VIVA this Friday :/