Friday, January 26, 2007

Kan Cheong Lah

Sian. I don't like the feeling of having to feel nervous all over again. If Ms Loo did not vomit on Tuesday, I would have rejoiced at the fact that I'm over and done with.

Hell, I'm not feeling very well. Mardiana is having her VIVA over at next door and I'm having mine after hers. Yesterday I had gastric pains on my way home from Chen's house and I was praying my stomach won't reject food when I reached home: I gotta eat my dinner.

Yeap, it did not reject food but when it's 3am and I'm going to sleep, I went to brush my teeth.

Brush, brush, brush, brush, brush..

*VOMITS*

Out comes my stomach acid (I think, cos it tasted sour) from my mouth.

Just half an hour away from my presentation and I'm nervous as hell. So nervous my stomach start to ache and stuff. ROAR.