Friday, February 09, 2007

It's time to say goodbye

More than three years ago, I finish my O levels, started to get a taste of working life, then when results came, I made a choice and got to Ngee Ann Poly.

In a blink of an eye, I'm here, three years later in 2007, blogging about the days I spent in Poly. Days had passed so fast I could barely keep up with time; I feel I'm getting older and older every time I graduate from school.

Soon, it's time to say goodbye, or should I say, we never had a chance to really say goodbye to one another because we had our IAP/IHP this semester. Nonetheless, I spent a really fruitful three years in Poly. (or should I say two and a half years?)

There's always a time to say goodbye, even if we know we pretty much don't wanna leave the life we love so much, then again, it's time to move on to the next level of life..

In this entry, I shall write testimonials for people who left their precious footprints in my Poly years; namely the M05 people and a few others who made a difference in my life.

Before I get down to write those testimonials, I wanna apologize to everyone who may be reading this entry, whether or not, deep down I apologize to the people whom I've ever hurt verbally or maybe even physically. I'm sorry if my words ever hurt you because I'm a reckless girl. Sometimes I don't exactly find the right words to say before I start blurting out sentences that may hurt you in one way or another. Also, I apologize for any childish/immature/selfish things I've ever done to irritate/anger you.

However, I wanna thank you if you ever did anything to make me reflect on my actions. I also wanna thank all the people for making my life at Poly enjoyable. I wouldn't know what to do without you people.

Thank you M05 for teaching me mahjong (-_-;), teaching me how to fish prawns, teaching me how to ice skate etc etc. We've been through shits together during projects and overnight several occasions just to end up mahjonging. We've enjoyed each other's companionship during night cycling, during classes etc. We've got a great mentor too! Let's not forget to keep in close contact with one another after our official graduation okay?

Look at how much all of us has changed since year 1, time has passed so quickly..



(I bet the first thing you notice is YX's hair. So HORRIGIBLE! Where got people keep that type of hairstyle one! HAHA)

Now I shall start the testimonials according to alphabetical order:

M05
Cynthia
This girl here, though the oldest in class, is actually the most bian tai girl among all. She loves to end her smses with (.)(.) or some kinky stuff and never failed to crack us up with the most disgusting thing she can ever think of. Recently, she has gotten more and more youthful looking. Continue to look young, babe!

Fai
This guy is also pervertic. You'll never know what he has in mind cos sometimes when you see him staring at something or someone, and he realizes you are looking at him, he will give you the cunning and sly grin.

Jing Jie
JJ is Mr Nice Guy. Everytime I have problems with my laptop or anything, I'll go "JJJJJJJJ... I need your help!!!" Very helpful in terms of laptop stuff and in some academic areas. But one thing about him is, he is an anything guy! He always go "anything, anything" or cant make up his decision which kinda gets into my nerves. HEH. Please learn to be more decisive!

Kai Ling
My KAP colleague! HAH. Though I'm close with her, we never had a real heart-to-heart talk together. She is a nice girl and has a good sense of dressing style ranging from matured curls to youthful rebonded hair etc etc. Great company and sometimes it's nice of her to actually laugh or response to your oh-so-not-funny jokes.

Mardiana
Mardiana is so skinny! She has a great dressing sense and always trying out new stuff: like extension of eyelashes etc etc. She is a good dancer too. I'll never forget how we had to postpone our VIVA cos Ms Loo vomited! :/

Marlon
MARLONGLONG! This guy is most of the time out of class. He is a full-time slacker, only appearing most frequently in class after he receives the final warning letter else he'll face debarment.

Mike
Devoted to SIG and squash. This guy is part of the M05 regulars who frequently hang out together after school for dinner/movie/shopping. He is just too left-handed! He even uses his left hand to use the mouse :/ Don't get over dependent on your left hand ah.

Rong Guang
RG hates people doing things the long way (or at least I think so). He is a very sarcastic guy and will sometimes speak to the lecturer in a sarcastic way if he feels the lecturer is doing something that's redundant. I heard he's a quick learner too cos Mike and Ming attempted to teach him mahjong and he learnt that very quickly. I think he's smart and he can't be bothered with things that doesn't affect him.

Sam
Fann Wong here is a good speaker. He gives good presentation which normally takes up double the time of what others need. People who presents after him tend to feel much more stressful because he is such a good speaker. Please don't forget us after your graduation okay, because somehow I felt you start to drift further from all of us already. Nonetheless, all the best in everything you do.

Shida
BABE! She's into Prison Break like I am. Shida gotten closer to us since the 3rd year after Cynthia and Mardiana got posted to another class. Somehow, I don't know why she likes Ong Sey Beng! Maybe not that she like him, but she's just so happy when she noes OSB is her supervisor for IHP! -_-; I will never forget the time when both of us were late for SA lesson and the lecturer went like "You girls didn't apologise for coming in so late?" and that both of us waited for each other to apologise before we say sorry. None of us did and the lecturer was even more pissed off. HAH.

Teck Wei
Please don't get too addicted to online games arh! Please don't spent another few hundred just to get a weapon! Tsk tsk tsk. He has a beautiful L necklace; the aftermath of watching Death Note. Teck Wei loves doing last minute work, like starting on his assignment a few days before deadline BUT he ALWAYS produce BETTER products! He has hidden talent in flash and 3D Studio Max can!

Theresa
I do not deny the fact that we had disputes in the first year but then everything has lighten down as time passed. I believe we get along better these days. Anyway, this girl is loud and she is always so lucky to have people around her willing to lend her the extra hand! She is good at mahjong and is devoted to her guy for almost three years already. Blissful years ahead for you and Jian Qi!

Wei Ming
MAHJONG SIAO AR! I will never forget the 一炮三响 history you've created in my barely one year experience of playing mahjong with money. I can say that I learnt mahjong through him? Maybe the whole M05, I don't know. All I know is they started mahjonging everytime we overnight at each other's crib and I starting sharing money with this guy to play mahjong. This guy is also very funny, remember your 滚动 and your stupid 阿公 wearing JJ's glasses acts? He is obsessed with the old lady who mentioned about poopoo and caca, and currently, he is prison breaking.

Wenna
Poon is into media stuff, and currently, she is into Korean stuff. She is always fooled by us because she is so easily fooled. I prefer to think she's dumb but she insisted she's just naive. Boo boo. Time spent with her is always great because you wouldn't know what stupid stuff she is up to, or what stupid things will happen to her. Every time such things happens, everyone bursts into horrible and unstoppable laughters (okay maybe especially me).

Xeno
Xeno
is a man of deep thoughts. Enjoys salsa and mahjong too! He's legend to ligu ligu. BOO. Because that makes me the second person in history to make ligu ligu. I heard he did a shi san yao also!

Yong Xiang
I still wanna say: your IPork is so bulky and fat and heavy can! The only guy who goes in and out of Singapore just to pursue his studies. I must say that's envious, cos I wouldn't do that if I live in Malaysia! And please be a better host if we ever decide to go to your place again can?! I will never forget the experience I had when we were over your place during CNY last year. Apart from the good food, I wanna complain about everything! ROAR.

William
He's like the nicest mentor ever! He's so nice but we never step over his head and all of us respect him. I love teasing about his balding head behind his back though :P and Lim Fang How loves to call him Prince William. LOL. I love his wife's cheese marcaroni! SLURPS!