Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Look

KAP renovation is kinda done? I don't know, the workers kept delaying the poster board thingy. But anyway, the new KAP looks very very different from before:









The new KAP looks more spacious, but no longer has the unique orange walls and carpet flooring :( Ida said KAP is no longer cosy already.

Some customers still complain about the smelly smell in store :/

Anyway, I mahjong-ed last week and lost badly. However, I wanna blog about it cos Wei Ming 一炮三响 leh! For those who don't know what it meant, it basically means he threw out a tile which all the other three players need to win.

We were seating in this order: Wei Ming >> Me >> Kenneth >> Xeno. When he threw out 3 tong, Kenneth went like "HU!" and I was like "hehehehe, I win first cos I'm before you" in my heart. Then Xeno was like "zzzzzzzzzz, I also win leh! Sian, why you (Kenneth) in front of me.."




My tiles..


Kenneth's tiles..


Xeno's tiles..


He made it to the history of mahjong.

HAHA.

But in the end, he was the sole winner -_-;

Mahjong-ed yesterday too.

Played two whole rounds and did not have luck for the first round and Wei Ming even called me 放炮Queen, cos I kept throwing the tiles people need to win :(

I RECOUP MY $25 LOSS AT THE END OF THE TWO ROUNDS and won k.

HAHHA.

Most importantly, luck was with me!

I DID LIGU LIGU!



What's ligu ligu?

Basically it's having triplets but is all you get it yourself rather than pong from people one.

This one really need luck. 5 tai!

After that my luck keep rolling in, diao zheng for 6 times (this one Jun Yi go count one) and won 5, 4, 5, 4, 4 and 3 tais respectively (this one Kenneth go remember -_______-;).

Okay, I shall not brag anymore. I just wanna remember my ligu ligu ligu ligu ligu ligu... :D