Sunday, January 28, 2007

A little gesture



This little boy who sat in front of me in the bus today resembles very much like Samuel. His built, his complexion, his cheeks, his eyes.. everything's the same except for the hair..

Reminds me of the "ah pui 叫姐姐" extreme cuteness of Samuel.

The little boy looked at me a handful of times.

I smiled at him.

He bashfully looked away.

He is a very curious boy, observing the surroundings quietly while his elder sister (at least ten years older) fell asleep beside him.

Before he recognize the place to alight soon, he hurriedly got into his sister's arms, getting ready to press the bell behind his sister.

He alighted with his mum and his sister.. I awed at the fact that how nice it is to have a younger four year old brother to look after.

I kept looking at him, even though he's already outside.

He saw me looking at him.

He waved goodbye to me.

I waved back.

I smiled throughout the rest of my journey. I smiled at his sweetness.

He made my day.