Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finally..

I've been working too much.

BUT THE GREATEST THING HAPPENED TODAY!

No. Lucius did not visit. Neither was there cute kids who talked and played with me.

I BUMPED INTO MADAM TAY!

Who is she?

Well, only my primary school mates will know who is she.

She was the one who taught us ALL the subjects during P6 except Chinese. She made a difference in our lives.

All of us had lost contact with her ever since she left Yuhua Primary. Nonetheless, I bumped into her at KAP can!

SO HAPPY!

If I hadn't go to the toilet at the moment, I wouldn't have noticed someone who resembles her very much.

If I didn't have the determination to confirm if it's really her (cos she was marking some papers), I wouldn't have wanted to get her contact from her.

When I saw her, I was like happy yet scared. Scared cos I don't know if she still remembers me! I'm lucky she is alone though.

The first thing I did was called Marcus and then told him about it. Then he said I should approach her cos if I miss this chance all of us can never have her in gatherings!

When I decided to approach her, she happened to be on the phone and staring outside and I was like waving at her (I think I looked dumb or weird cos she must be wondering who was waving at her), then I walked in and approach her table.

I really think I look dumb!

Cos if I'm her, I'd be like ?! and then even more ????? when there's this girl who approach you.

Chat with her and got her contact. WOOOO!

6E, next gathering we will have Madam Tay with us!!!!!!