Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lucky

NEW layout. Basically inspired by a photo Alvin showed me.

Played around with contrast level (suggested by Bun) and TADA, I made this. Maybe not very "WOW" but I like it.

Anyway, I think I've been lucky. In Malaysia, while I played 21 points with my relatives, I got like 2 ban luck and 2 ban ban. I even gotten triple 7 BUT too bad my aunt don't play triple 7 thing so it's just a normal win.

Today I got a call from Shu Chen for mahjong. I was the East wind, and I usually don't fare very well if I'm East. Luck was with me today though, not only did I self-touch several times, there was also this round where I had like 9 bamboo tiles shown to others and of cos they avoided throwing bamboo tiles, my tiles were like 4456, which means I'm waiting for 4 and 7. 4 is tad bit risky cos I already have two of it and two of 7 bamboos were thrown out earlier. But TADA~ I got a 4.

Geez. It's my first time one house win three houses know. Just one round and I reaped $30 winnings.

Well, people who plays mahjong will understand what I'm saying more.

BTW, this is so random but yesterday, though I was feeling pissed that not only I did not get to eat POPEYE as I thought we will, I also wasn't informed earlier that chances of having POPEYE for dinner is low because they had BK for lunch. Then I hopped through the ticketing machine at Chinese Garden (I decided to save money and walked alllllll the way to Chinese Garden), I got a call saying I don't have to go Changi anymore.

..

In the end, I met up with the guys in Orchard instead. Anyway, on my trip there, though listening to MP3, my eyes can't help but observe my surroundings rather than sleep. The lady sitting beside me left, and then I realised there were two mute passengers (this I assumed) on board, using sign language to communicate vividly.

The two of them found seats and stationed somewhere in front of me, as I looked at them, it made me realised I should be happier with what I have.

Not that I'm not happy with what I have or who I am now, but I must be happy that I'm blessed just being alive and normal; my five senses are working fine, my limbs and body and organs are working fine etc etc.

The two passengers are mute, and they live in their own quiet world because they can't speak. They might not be able to talk expressively nor say "I love you" to the people they love, but they looked like they're enjoying every bit of their conversation though sign language is much tougher den just moving our mouth.

As I look at them, it made me realised how lucky I am because I am fine. And no, this does not mean I look down at them because they can't speak. In fact, I feel tad bit embarrassed because sometimes there're the words I want to say, yet I don't have the courage to say. Sometimes there are the secrets which meant to be secrets, yet I can't keep. Sometimes there're the words which I already said, yet I wished I could take it back.

We should all feel blessed.