Thursday, March 01, 2007

24th February 2007

Remember the little boy with hot curls who gave me and Kai Ling a chocolate fudge ice-cream during work? (click here to recap)

Well, I bumped into him and his dad again after visiting at William's place! I bet M05 were like ?? when they saw I stopped by to talk to the buskers at the tunnel leading to the MRT station.

Yes, they're buskers, I felt so terrible after knowing they're buskers, because his dad has been so nice to buy the ice-cream for us due to his son's request. I know buskers don't earn their money easily :/

And no, I didn't give them any money too. That made me feel even terrible. I know I should have, but because I was too excited about seeing them again and that I was delaying M05's time, I left without placing some money in the hat.

But I believe I will meet them again. The sweetest thing is, the little boy remembers! Of cos that's after I told him a little about it. He remembers where I worked at and remembers he gave me the ice-cream. His dad also remembers I worked at the video shop and asked if I'm still working there. After I left, he shouted "I LOVE YOU!". HAHA, that's so cute. I shouted back "I love you too".

The reason to why I believed I will see them again because I remember some familiar guy was busking at the underground leading to Wheelock's place. I remember I was with my younger sister and he was very friendly greeting everyone who passed by, of cos complimenting everyone as well.

DARN. Why didn't I realise it that time.

Nonetheless, I'm happy bumping into hot curls again :)

Visiting at William's place was great! The food was good and his wife cooked pasta again! Darn, CNY just make me fatter because I usually go for second servings :/

Anyway, instead of ham pasta, his wife cooked seafood pasta! What luxury! Furthermore there was sandwiches, and erm.. I don't know what the food is simply great!

His dog is, as usual, hyperactive but this time round he didn't get to come out and play with us because Shida and Mardiana was at his place.

After William's, it was Kai Ling's. Dammit. So sinful, CNY is all about food and gambling, food and gambling, food and gambling all over again. I played four rounds of mahjong and a little bit of black jack know.

Darn.

Anyway, I think luck has been good.

26th February 2007

Met up with Nick so he could tell me and Kenneth more about the project we're assigned too. Woo, I'm not really jobless. Maybe I can try this out and then continue my job at Video Ezy.

Ended up mahjong because Fai said he felt like winning my money. ROAR.

Very sian know. Every table I sit in for mahjong, at least one person will say I always 放炮. Yet every time I'm the one winning.

Nonetheless, Fai did not win my money and surprisingly, I won abit.

Samuel is, as usual, so mean, ignoring me and stuff, even though I drew a sun for him. I asked him to call me 姐姐 and he said next time then call -_-; I don't always visit you know. Roar.

28th February 2007

KAP is so damn stuffy and warm. Work has become frustrating, choking and horrible. It just slow down my work pace and I complain about the heat every now and then. Walking into Cold Storage or McDonalds is equivalent to walking into heaven. Yes, it's so exaggerating. It's so pathetic we had to use a fan in it :(

Somebody please save KAP.

1st March 2007

Geez, I should be working on the website. Yes I did and I handed in the prototype but in between, I went out for like eight hours of mahjong. How sinful is that?

Chen Chen lah, tempt me :/ Anyway it was fun lah. Able to play with new kas.

And dammit, someone whom I only know today also say I always 放炮. But I still won for the total of three rounds we played.

But seriously, I think luck was good man. Someone had like 9 bamboo tiles in front yet I threw out 7 bamboo and I paid for all. I still won.

I initially had like 3 tais, 1 flower tai (my own flower) came, and then I go touch another tile, I mahjong-ed, become 5 tais.

But luck is always not that good.

So I'm still lucky for now :D