Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Job Interviews & Photos

Time really flies.

I thought the last time I updated my blog was a few days ago but, horror horror, it's been 10 days.

I've been online quite frequently but lesser now cos I have/had ongoing activities. Life has been fruitful and I'm very happy with it :D

And I truly wish days like these can last forever..

Anyway, I went for an interview on Monday and on Tuesday. The one on Monday is not exactly what I'm looking for but it's a mean of making more money even though I won't be a web or a graphic designer I wish I am. The job I interviewed for on Tuesday seems promising but it's in Eunos :/

However, if the company accepts me, I'll just go for it. WISH ME LUCK!

I've been on unplanned shopping spree. Like yesterday, I'm supposed to just go for interview and then head back home but I hate the feeling of coming out for a short while and then having to head home straight. So I called Wenna. Surprise, surprise, she was with JJ in Chinatown and don't mind going shopping at Marina Square.

Ended up spending $160. The items we bought are half same can, and the total damage for both of us is just a few bucks away.

Geez.

Unplanned shopping spree is so so sinful. It's always like that: when I really want to shop, I end up finding nothing. But when I just want to window shop, I end up buying alot of things.

Well... girls~

I have some random photos though:



Beautiful neon light statues outside Esplanade. I miss band life.



iDevil! It's so cute I bought it for my sister and I almost feel like buying one nano for myself.





The very big room me and my younger sister gotten for kBox. Well, we weren't the lucky ones. The room behind ours was the big function room with pool table an projector screen. Three girls got it.



Please notice cute Giroro in red! The last piece can!

Two nights later I went back and look at the machine; Giroro's gone :(



kBox with my secondary school friends. kBox finally changed the JAY CHOU image in their database! At least now it looks better :D





Cute Alanah, Jie Xiang's niece. She's such a fast learner and such a sweetie. I miss her!!!



UNGLAM-NESS. Wenna and I queued three hours for donuts. We wanted to try piping hot donuts soooooooooooooo much we hurried to the fountain and get started with it.

TOTAL UNGLAM-NESS. It was quite a mess as the melted chocolate gets into our mouth while stained our fingers. Thick melted peanut butter even rolled down Wenna's chin.

DONUTS MADNESS.



Imagine if the donuts lost their balance and fell into the fountain.

3 hours of effort gone.



Blur Beauties. Li Ling always fail while attempting to snap a nice photo of us 3 girls because she didn't hold the shutter long enough to capture it. Quite frustrating for all of us. She did a demo on us and TADA, blur beauty :D



Drinking my heavenly Ice Blended Rosetea. (My freckle below my left eye is quite prominent but I once photoshopped it off and I look totally weird can! HAHA. Somehow I think that freckle makes my eyes stand out? :P)



I was Wendy's model for beanies and gloves. She said I look Japanese in this photo but the Watsons plastic bag totally ruin it.



SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MONOPOLY AND LIFE BOARD GAME.

It's so cute can!



The metal pieces are cute! Best of all, normal houses are presented by Spongebob's house and hotels are presented by Krusty Crab restaurant!



P.S. that's not the price of the LIFE board game. We just brought it over so we could take a photo together with monopoly.

That's all FOLKS!