Sunday, April 22, 2007

Color Test

I did this color test probably a week back and think that the results is quite true.

You are longing for some love and affection at this time - not that you have been deprived of tender loving care - but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go 'somewhere' else to perhaps experience that little extra 'understanding'.

You are finding the present situation extremely demanding and you're having difficulty coping with it. A great deal of strain is involved and you would really like everyone and everything to leave you alone for a while, just so that you can put everything into perspective.

You are trying to break away from the mundane existence that you have been experiencing of late. You have many high hopes and ideals but you are concerned whether circumstances will allow you to realise these ambitions. You want to spread your wings - to broaden your fields of activities - but you are concerned that your dreams are just that - 'dreams' which are not realistic. It concerns you that you are not thinking clearly at this time - what you need is to get away from it all, to give you time to think. A short vacation could well restore your confidence.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like conflict and you endeavour to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company.


HEROES is finally coming back! Episode 19 out tomorrow! I know Peter Petrelli is not gonna die cos he's one of the main cast but I'm dying to know what happen can!

AND AND AND I've already gotten a job! I bet I'll love this job! :D Finally my efforts are paid off, after going for like three interviews this week (actually four if this company didn't not to use me) and sending so many resumes just to see a few reply. The first week after I rejected the job, I felt so sad because I got no replies, then I send a couple more and most of it called me up for an interview!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so happy :D

I'll talk about VE KAP's Freedom Writer Diary in my next entry.

Come back sooooooooooooonn because it's gonna be a longggg three days :(