Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another Random Update

Some random updates..



My ugly legs after getting bitten by alot of mosquitoes. It's healing now but of cos due to the humid weather these days, I still get one or two bites day by day :/



VERY CUTE! When these solar-powered nodding mascots came to market, I wished they had versions of Tigger especially when there's Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Stitch blabla ones. Then when I stepped into Action City just to look for a nice Tigger mug, I saw that!!

Wenna:"If you like it so much then buy it lah"
ME: "Haiyo, not like you don't know how much I don't bear to buy such things for myself.."

Can Action City give one of those nodding Tigger? (LOL FAT HOPE)



My uncle and aunt went to Taiwan and I didn't know about it. GEEZ, I'm not going Taiwan anymore.. sad..

Anyway, they bought us cow's tongue biscuit? I think it's real cow's tongue! But it's so OMG..



My new colleagues went to Philippines and they bought this penis chocolate for all of us.

ME: "OMG wth!"
Nurul: "OMG you know what this is?!"

-_-; Just because I'm the youngest there. HAH. BTW I broke it when I got it. Dropped it on my table. HAHA. OUCH.



Jonny saw my private message "wait till I get my keys of freedom" and drew that for it.

Lame yet sweet. HAH.



HAHA my boy is so funny.



I miss her already! The last time I visited, she was surprisingly so sticky to me.. crying when her maid carried her to change diapers because she wanted me to carry her, crying when she see me leaving the room while getting her diapers changed, and wanting me to carry when she sees me!

CUTE.

Kids like that hard to resist.

:D

I'm feeling mucus aplenty now. I'll need a tissue every five minutes to blow out my mucus. Poor me.