Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Unexpected

Sometimes it's nice to bump into someone unexpectedly and then the both of you sit down and have a long chat.

It was nice to bump into Xeno yesterday. I needed someone to talk to, or so I did not know it until he appear. Thanks for lending me a listening ear, dude.

Work is stressful as the cilent is demanding.

I just wish everything will be over soon! I hope the storm will march away and the rainbow will appear after the storm.. and please get rid of all mosquitoes..

I know, I know, my template looks very default now. I suddenly want something simple, something default, something common? Maybe sick of creating and maintaining webpages! Hah. Horror horror, I'm barely here for a month in my new company and this is the thing I'm gonna do for the rest of my life?!

No wonder adults say we will miss school days. Now I miss it. Though I can't deny the fact that with a full time job now, it means I have income but I prefer school life.

No humans can be contented, can we?

I want school life + stable income every month.. possible?

Maybe I can study part-time degree.. Any school wants me?

I also want to learn driving..

I suddenly wanna do something crazy.. write a message in a bottle and see if someone writes back! HAHA. I can leave an email or something. Okay.. this entry is getting nowhere. I'm outta here!

P.S. I'm lazy to add a tagboard on the side bars. Besides, no one really tags me so if there's anything, leave a comment! :D