Monday, May 21, 2007

Just bored

Time passes so quickly it's been a week since I last updated.

Monday has come and the blues is here.. I can't wait till it's Friday!

My colleague has left and I'm taking over her responsibilities.. Stress! I was just asked to do some updates and I kinda forgot how to get in the database. Now I can no longer ask her about it. Thank god I gradually found out how to get in myself. Although my colleague had already passed on whatever she has to but I'm just afraid I can't handle it. Besides, this friday will just be my first month being in this company..

Good luck to me!

And Photobucket removed my chocolate penis photo! LOL. It said I violated their terms of services :X

I'm feeling pain all over my body.. Last friday my leg cramped in front of Esplanade. It cramped big time and I couldn't even.. erm.. get my feet back to it's original position? I sat down in front of Esplanade and Jiexiang helped me "pushed" it back..

Could it be the menses that my leg still hurts now? It hurts so much especially after sitting down for so long.. Or maybe it could be the lack of exercise :/

PAIN.