Monday, July 16, 2007

Worst Monday Blues

  • I remembered I had to bring my jacket to work because I had Jiexiang's one washed at his place.
  • So I placed my jacket right beside my bag.
  • I remembered WhyWhyLove episode 7 should be out already.
  • So I went to download the bittorent file and let it download.
  • I remembered I was using my earphones in the living room yesterday. Must remember to bring it out later.
  • Then I went to change, chose my footwear (nothing much to choose actually), refill my water bottle, even ate my 2nd last lozenge for my sore throat, and I headed out..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I had forgotten about my jacket.
  • I had forgotten about my earphones.
  • I decided not to retrieve it cos I'm late.
  • When I'm just another 100m away from the bus-stop, I saw my bus drove past in high speed.
  • I ran to chase my bus, and prayed that alot of people had to board so I could get in there on time..
  • or at least the bus is packed so boarding passengers must wait for alighting passengers to alight before they can board.
  • None of it came true. The bus closed it's door when I'm just 50m away.

:(

  • So I waited for the next bus, and I'm late.
  • To make things worst, I just felt like vomiting throughout the bus ride.
  • And as I'm late, Jiexiang punished me by not talking to me throughout the day on msn :(
~.~

  • When I reached, I saw the pile of DVDs and realised, oh shit, I have meeting today.
  • I forgot to bring a decent bag to contain all the DVDs and will be holding it throughout the journey to meeting place. Sighs.

What a beautiful Monday.