Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swap swap swap!

Started my first swap at Swap-bot community and I must say it's very fun! I participated in the bookmark swap though, since it's cheaper (considering postal fees, heh) and I was so happy when I received my mails!

Sister: How come you spree until overseas one?
ME: Huh?
Sister: You got mails from overseas..
ME: OH I KNOW.. THE BOOKMARKS!
So I happily went to my room and got out my mails..





Little goodies from my bookmark swapper. She wants to be penpal! Haven't got down to typing the letter but I'm very sure it's gonna be fun :D

Some random photos from the past:



Transformer which i saw at the gala premiere..



Mugs at Jiexiang's crib.. if you think that blue cup is horrendously big..



think again..

It's Alanah's mug because she has this weird habit that if she can't drink the water from the big mug, she will pour everything on the pour -_-; that red cup is just the size of my thumb!



I drew on Wendy's Nintendo DS :)



Notice what's missing? My Giroro!! Giroro's body is gonna be detached from his head.. so I decided to remove it and keep it :(

I need a keychain..

And I want a handphone strap.. I saw very nice handphone strap at PS Mu'ee but they cost like $22.90 CAN! Who'd spend so much just to accessorise your handphone? But it's so pretty :/



I LOVE THIS CHIWAWA.........................