Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Resolutions!

Year 2008 is gonna be here in less than 24 hours, so before it comes, I shall do a short recap of the major happenings in 2007 :)

In January 2007,

I completed my Final Year Report, after which I had my VIVA presentation which pretty much marks the end of my poly life..



I've gotten full set of animals for mahjong, completed with half colour.



I went for Rain's concert and the amount spent was totally worth it! (okay, even though I didn't fork out a single cent)



There was renovation works at Video Ezy KAP.



In February 2007,

I bumped into my Primary School teacher, gotten her number with hopes of having a 6E gathering with her, and then lost her contact number when I changed my phone to K800i (I accidentally deleted her new contact instead of old :()

I've gotten pongponghu for mahjong, nothing special you might say, but it's pongponghu without pong-ing tiles that people threw.. meaning, I gotten the same ones by myself!



Wei Ming 一炮三响. In English terms, it means he threw a tile which all other three players want.



I met the new addition to the cute brothers' family.



In March 2007,

I won my very first lottery.. (it's also my very first toto ticket)



I tasted my first donuts from Donut Factory.



Went for two job interviews, didn't get selected for one, but rejected the other.

In April 2007,

I realised I have the tendency to fall down in movie theatres.

I got attached :)

I also met my boyfriend's clever niece, Alanah.



In May 2007,

I took a photo of the chocolate penis my colleague bought for all of us from Philippines and it violated the rules of service from Photobucket.



I got attacked by mosquitoes.



In June 2007,

I went for my first overseas trip with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend turns 24 but he went for a company dinner, so I didn't prepare anything.

In July 2007,

I went for Jay Chou's Secret Tea Party at Dragonfly.

In August 2007,

Basically nothing much happened in this month.

In September 2007,

Nothing much happened in this month too.

In October 2007,

Nothing significiant happened in this month too.

In November 2007,

I've got a very serious case of chalazion.



Cooked pasta with my boyfriend.



Had a chalazion surgery and looked like an alien for a day.



In December 2007,

I went for the second overseas trip with my boyfriend and family to Taiwan!

I went to Jay Chou's restaurant as well.

My boyfriend made my birthday really special :)




End of Year 2007 recap.

I've come out with New Year Resolutions!
  • Obtain my Driving License
  • Eat more vegetables
  • Save more money
  • Keep my resolutions
Basically not much but it's still a list! :)

What about yours?