Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jay Chou Craze!!

OH MY GOD......

Jay Chou World Tour Concert 2007/2008 DVD + 2 CD

Photo album of Kung Fu Dunk

Unstoppable Jay Chou

But it's so super duper expensive to order from Yesasia.com. Called up HMV and CD-Rama, both said actually goods (the concert DVD) already expected to arrive but it's been delayed and no news of when it'll be here.

Oh gosh..... I can't wait to get my hands on it.

After the concert, the craze continues due to Kung Fu Dunk. Whether or not I get the tickets to meet him in person, I can only say I tried my best, in ways that don't consist of spending hundreds of dollars to get the tickets..

But I really hope to meet him just this once..
Who has friends who works in Crocodile?
Please, Starhub, choose my photos..
Please, Starhub, I hope I'm one of the highest bidders..
Please, Ripplevox, choose my photos..

Although it's just one idol I'm crazy about, it's that one idol who earned great fame and has many ongoing movies/concert/albums that makes me go crazy.

Alright, please grant my wish..

On a lighter note, time passes real fast.. Happy nine months, Jiexiang!