Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photos, photos, photos!

Is a Polaroid camera expensive?

Feel like getting one, so next time I can take instant photos! Just wondering if the card size polaroid camera or the normal size polaroid camera is better? Well, the card one allows me to keep in my wallet, the larger one, to hang it anywhere I like, or to frame it!

:/

I'm still waiting for Taiwan trip photos from my boyfriend's uncle (boyfriend, boyfriend, can you hear me?)

I'm still waiting for Alvin to process the photos from Jay Chou concert!

Oh, handphone, handphone, can you upload the photos in your body to my laptop so I could blog?

I'm feeling so so lazy..

Chinese New Year is around the corner! I better clear my debts by then!
I already have programs lined up for CNY and I'm looking forward to it!

Till then, people! Or till I get photos! :)