Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THREE more days!

I know I promised to blog Day 2 of Taiwan trip by the end of last week, but then I realized I do not have full collection of Day 2 photos from the Boyfriend's uncle side.

So yah.... good things always have to wait..

THREE MORE DAYS TO JAY CHOU CONCERT! OMG SO ANTICIPATED!!!!

I just hate it when I do not know whether to believe you or not. Or maybe you're just bragging, and I hope so cos I feel like asking you straight "WHERE THE HELL is the backstage passes and tickets you said you'd kill your friend if he can't get it for you???"

Just cos you don't have the money to go to the concert, and just cos you probably don't have the free tickets and backstage passes, you came up with something like "oh my friend told me he is coming for another concert later this year! and that the upcoming concert will suck cos they don't have a better music system."

Oh really? He is not whom you can just ask and come to open another concert. He is one established popular singer recognized by many. If it took him three years to open a world tour concert, what makes you think he'll come again just because they know the music system ain't that good?

Good or not, it's up to us to decide once we step into the concert hall.

I don't care if you'd read this or not but just so to let you know (or maybe you already knew), all of us don't like you. And, we're all heading down to the concert together this Friday.. WITHOUT YOU!!!