Thursday, January 10, 2008

Untitled

Jay Chou's concert is next week! xD

*

Kung Fu Dunk is screening on the first day of Chinese New Year! xDD

*

I know I've only started with Day 1 of Taiwan. Promise to blog Day 2 by the end of this week! (FYI most of the photos from boyfriend's uncle have not been sent to me either)

*

The song "Bubbly" featured in my blog is very nice! Chorus is very catchy, I like..

"It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go"

What I heard about this singer, Colbie Caillat, is that she actually posted her self-composed song in her MySpace and gotten alot of hits, then someone signed her and she launched her debut album last year!

Yesterday, I was telling Wenna about this singer and then she was like "OMG, ONLY 22?!"

10 years ago, we'd probably not have any reaction when a new singer of age 22 emerges.
10 years later, our reaction is "OMG, ONLY 22?"

*

This year will be a very expensive year, with all my close peers turning 21.

Two peers will start hitting 21 this weekend; namely Chen Chen on 13th, Jing Jie on 14th.

FREEEEEEDOMMMMMMM!

*

Just a very random entry.